“Dispute Resolution made easy”
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is best described as a process of solving problems without the help of the courts. The ADR process is facilitated by an impartial ADR professional who assists parties to resolve issues between them. ADR can also assist people to:
- prevent or manage their own disputes without outside help
- resolve their disputes earlier, and
- identify and narrow the issues in dispute.
You can use ADR in a wide range of disputes:
- Business Partnerships disputes
- Workplace disputes (FWA) including FWC attendance.
- Family business disputes
- Civil and small claim commercial matters (under $25,000)
- Commercial Leasing Disputes
- Local Council Disputes
We can Help You With Alternative Dispute Resolution
Max Franchitto is the Founder and Managing Principal of MGF Consulting Group (est. 1999).
Prior to establishing MGFCG, Max gained his experience (20+ years in executive management) with significant achievements within the financial services industry. Max has worked with consulting clients at identifying legal issues and successfully referred them to the right legal professional firms for effective and efficient resolutions. He has extensive experience in the dispute resolution arena and works collaboratively with clients and their legal and accounting advisors on such matters.
In the area of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) we offer the following services:
- Advisory – Mediation
- Facilitation & Conciliation
- Chairing and formulating Dispute Review Boards
- Expert Determinations
- External Dispute Resolution Services (AFSL)
Our expertise & knowledge includes:
- Financial Services Contracts – Insurance, Banking, Investments, AFSL and EDRS.
- Commercial Contracts – Business to Business (Franchising & Partnerships a Specialty).
- Employment Contracts & Services – Compliance disputes with FWA Guidelines.
- Construction & Property Contracts – Commercial and Domestic, including Leases.
- Sporting Contracts – Commercial Partnerships, Sponsorships & Individuals contracts.
Our principals qualifications include:
- Professional Certificate in Arbitration & Mediation (Adelaide Uni.-Law School & IAMA).
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies (UNSW Law School), Focusing in Corporate Governance, Contract Law and IP Law.
- MBA (University of SA & Macquarie GSM), focusing in Marketing,Finance and Operations Management.
- Bachelors Degree (Flinders Uni. SA.) in Politics & Economics & Italian Language.
He received the Macquarie University, Graduate School of Management “Brambles Management Prize” (1995), he attended Harvard Business School (Boston, MA) to specialise his studies in Service & Customer retention management. He has been a past Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management (SA) and a Fellow Certified Practising Marketer (FCPM) with the Australian Institute of Marketing. He is an assessor in the Masters of Applied Finance at Kaplan Professional Education.
“Resolution Institute Member”