Finance and Administration Manager (Chief Accountant)
Our client is seeking a senior accounting professional to lead the Finance and Administration team in their long established icon brand family owned business.
The role reports directly to the Managing Director and is considered a critical and important senior executive role.
There is a strong preference for the successful candidate to be a Chartered Accountant, with at least 5-10 years experience in either a similar role or in mid-large tier firm in business services, with a variety of accounting experiences as well as team management experience.
Highly desirable will be;
- Advanced Excel skills,
- Experience with a variety of ERP systems and add- on integrations,
- Experience in comprehensive job costing, break even & margin analysis,
- Exposure to foreign exchange management and imports/exports protocols,
- Ability to work in consultation with external Auditors,
- Ability to manage all levels of corporate compliance within Australian regulatory frameworks,
- Ability to manage payroll systems and staff related statutory obligations (full tax suite),
- Ability to think strategically and contribute proactively to the financial management strategy of the company,
Further details of the job description will be discussed with candidates who can at least demonstrate the above skills and knowledge.