MGF Consulting clients past and present include; large national companies, NFPs, NGOs and small local businesses.
We are committed to providing each client, regardless of size or location, with the benefits of our experience and knowledge by delivering specialized solutions to maximize opportunities in business growth and effective and efficient services to their customers and business partners.
These are just a few of our experiences;
- Advised a number of NFP organisations on strategy formulation for new business and client services as well as commercial and government funding procurement and support.
- Advised companies in manufacturing, professional services, IT services on Merger & Acquisition strategy and negotiations, from planning through to legal settlement.
- Continuous research within the SA business community on diversification of capabilities and enhancing performance and in turn Growth and Profits.
- Work with a family owned manufacturer in the Electronics engineering sector, advising on people management, growth strategy and capability diversification.
- Top level National & International manufacturer & distributor of building products where we advised MD & Management on M&A strategies & implementation, operational performance and strategic market growth, people development and contractual risk management.
- Financial Services client where we advised the Board of the South Australian State operation on strategies to extend their client service offering to include a full suite of personal investor financial services.
- Manufacturing and internet distribution client where we advised on the marketing strategy for growth in Australia, USA and other foreign markets. Also advised on organisational development & processes with further advice in the management of distribution partners and their respective performance and compliance to corporate goals.
- Major, national, financial services institution where we advised and researched platform product distribution for new product range. Advised on channel strategy for adviser based education funding product.
- A number of National AFSL groups in financial planning where we advised and researched on new adviser recruitment strategy in SA market as well as worked with member firms on succession planning and performance improvement.
- Research owner & creator for the Top 100 SA Company Index form2004 to 2011, profiling SA owned private & public companies, which were then published (under license only), in the In-Business magazine September/October edition each year.
Examples of Keynote Speaking Engagements;
Over 270 Keynote engagements since 1999
- Board Forums on Corporate Governance and best practice at Board level (both Commercial & NFP)
- Construction Industry Forums and Association Conferences
- Real estate industry on Sales Performance and Customer management
- Finance Industry Groups on Managing Change and Regulatory compliance & demands
- Retail Industry forums on Sales Performance management and improvement
- Financial Planning Industry on Best Practice performance
Training and Facilitator Experience
- Australian Institute of Management (SA) from 2004 -2008
- FinSIA/ Kaplan Professional (Master of Applied Finance Assessor) 2005 – 2013
- Knowledge Group Limited (PD Senior Management Courses) (Malaysia & Thailand) 2007