MGF Consulting provides M& A services which cover a number of industry sectors. We work for the engaging Purchaser or Seller.
We do also work within situations where the buyer and seller are in negotiation and need a mediator to negotiate or complete due diligence and agreement on settlement protocols.
We advise on the following aspects of M & A:
- Identification of target business
- Approach and engage
- Negotiations to come to Intent to a deal
- Due Diligence ( desktop and Forensic)
- Legal documentation protocols (not legal documentation creation)
- Transition to management /ownership advice
*The above process is adjusted when selling a business.
- Develop a target strategy (acquisition or sale),
- Set M & A search criteria -Profile to clients specifications,
- Strategic discussions with client -while searching for potential targets
- Report regularly to client on progress and outcomes
Carry over Phase one task plus:
- Conduct desk-top due diligence & valuation analysis*
- Negotiations as to probabilities of M & A
- Deliver a feedback report to client.
- Co-ordinate and attend negotiation meetings.
- Assist in Purchase and Sale contracts as to terms and accounting final due diligence*
- Financing strategy as to Acquisition or Sale
- Closing and Integration of the acquisition or sale
*Accounting due diligence and Legal documentation will be outsourced and charged separately, unless client uses in house resources.
General advice on post settlement as to management and transition protocols .
Will be disclosed upon lodgement of an enquiry by prospective client.
Max Franchitto (BA, MBA, Grad Dip Legal St., PCArb.),
As principal of MGF Consulting Group has over three decades of experience in the areas of Business Performance, Mergers & Acquisitions and Boardroom Governance. He has assisted hundreds of clients in various industry sectors both locally and Nationally. He brings experience and academic qualifications to this service that are proven and tested. MGFCG has advised over 400 businesses since est. date 1999.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
( Terms & Conditions apply as per COE when issued)